Make Edmonton’s Best HVAC Your Source For All Things Heating & Cooling
When it comes to heating or cooling your home we understand that you are looking for the best value possible. Let’s face it, HVAC work is hardly ever cheap but it can be affordable and simple for you when you work with us. That is our goal: to take care of all your cooling and heating system needs in as easy and cost-effective a manner as possible.
Our customers all across Edmonton know us to be a reputable, experienced and extremely helpful company. Whether you are in the beginning phases of pricing different units or are pretty well decided on what brand and model you want to go with, we are 100% certain that we will be able to assist you.
Regardless of the size or complexity of your project (big or small!), we can help find something to suit your budget and your comfort needs. Call us directly for a fast & free quote in as little as 2 minutes or fill out the quote-request form and you’ll hear from a specialist shortly.
With Edmonton’s Best HVAC, a comfortable & energy-efficient home awaits!
Energy-Efficient Products You Need To Stay Comfortable All Year Long
If you have lived in Edmonton for a significant amount of time then you know how much the temperatures can vary. Whether you’ve been struggling to maintain a steady temperature in your home, your current system isn’t working properly, or your utilities bills are on the rise, we’ve got you covered! Take a minute to look over the reliable, high-efficiency, and EnergyStar-rated products we carry.
- Propane & Natural Gas Furnaces – Gas furnaces are a great choice for any home because they are capable of delivering steady heat (up to 100,000 BTUs and above) and they are very reliable and cost-efficient. A modern, fuel-efficient furnace can even boost the resale value of your home.
- Garage Heaters – Whether you are a gear head or love tinkering away in your workspace it is important to stay warm in your garage. We carry a wide variety of ceiling-mounted, forced-air, infra-red heaters and propane powered garage heaters.
- Boilers & Combi Boilers – The great thing about boilers is that they combine power, efficiency and quiet operation. Some boilers are able to reach nearly 100% energy efficiency with a near perfect BTU input/output ratio. Modern boilers are also quite easy to install when compared to older heating systems. Combi boilers are capable of heating your entire home while taking up a minimal amount of space, and providing all your hot water needs as well.
- Tankless Hot Water Heaters – When you are tired of having a limited supply of hot water for your home and having to wait for your faucets to heat up then you are ready to upgrade to a tankless water heater. Tankless hot water heaters can supply an unlimited amount of hot water more efficiently than traditional tank water heaters.
- Central Air Conditioners – Central air conditioners are far superior to window units because they can provide far superior cooling to your entire home, and generally operate at a higher overall efficiency. They also do a great job of keeping your air filtered and humidity-free, so you can breathe and sleep better in the summer heat.
- Heat Pumps and Ductless Systems – Since heat pumps and ductless split systems can be installed within an individual room they offer a higher level of comfort than traditional units. They are also non-invasive to install and come with all kinds of cool modern control features.
Fill out your info below and we'll get in touch with you right away!
Experienced & Certified Technicians
Quality Service & Worksmanship
Free In-home Estimates
Flexible Payment Options
Fully Bonded & Insured
I couldn’t be happier with my new furnace. They were able to come quickly, which was great since our old one wasn’t working. The person that came to our house was very polite and professional.
The Brands You Trust Are Available Through Us
We understand what it is like whether you are shopping for a lawnmower or an HVAC appliance; you want to go with a brand you know you can trust. That is precisely why we carry products from the leading HVAC manufacturers including but not limited to:
- Bradford White – If advanced technical controls that give you supreme dominion over your home and its temperature is what you are after, you will be thrilled with a Bradford White product because Bradford White is a company known for innovation and smart, precision controls.
- Goodman – Goodman provides fantastic quality, reliability and overall value that customers flock to time and time again. These are some of our best-selling products.
- Carrier – Top of the line brand, means top of the line products. If you want the best, look no further. Carrier provides excellent features and technology to keep your home comfortable in the most efficient way possible.
- Bryant – Bryant is a company that places strong emphasis on both intuitive controls and maximum efficiency. Their furnaces range in the high 90 – 98% AFUE ratings and their AC’s deliver upward of 21 SEER.
- York – York is one of the most celebrated, oldest and most awarded HVAC manufacturers in business today
- And many more leading brands & manufacturers like Trane, Keeprite, AO Smith, Rinnai, Heil, Amana, GSW, American Standard, Navien
Count On Us To Provide You With the Services You Need
At Edmonton’s Best HVAC, we take great pride in being able to honestly say that we offer all kinds of HVAC services. You can even call on us for odd gas-fitting services like BBQ conversions.
Still, if your HVAC needs are a bit more conventional-say you need your AC tuned up or your furnace needs complete repairs, you should know that we only employ certified and licensed HVAC service technicians with great reputations and superior work experience.
You can also count on us to give you expert advice as to which brand, model and capacity of appliance will be right for your Edmonton home or commercial property. Our staff members are standing by to point you in the right direction and give you a free quote. If necessary (depending on the job), we will even apply for any required permits or help guide you through the process.
We’ve Got You Covered in Edmonton & the Surrounding Area
Edmonton is our home, and working in the City of Champions has been a rewarding experience for us and we are always looking to expand our service horizons so whether you live in the heart of Edmonton, St Albert, Spruce Grove, Beaumont, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc or any of the surrounding areas it would be our pleasure to offer you our services.
Comprehensive Warranties and Flexible Payment Options
We offer a FULL 1-year warranty on all of our installation and labour, plus a 10-year warranty on parts and in many cases, a lifetime heat-exchanger warranty, for complete peace of mind!
Through affordable financing options like zero % interest for those who qualify or bad credit financing with guaranteed approval, you can upgrade your heating & cooling system to a new high-efficiency energy-saving model today.
Or take advantage of our smart rental programs which require no money upfront, low monthly rates, includes unlimited service calls, 7-days/week and best of all, free installation!
We always provide top-quality workmanship you can count on, including strict adherence to all local safety codes and industry standards. When all is said and done we are Edmonton’s best choice for HVAC products and services so give us a call and tell us how we can help!
Pay for Your New Heating & Cooling System on Your Schedule!
Our simple and flexible financing lets you upgrade your heating or air conditioning system now so you can start saving money on your utilities today! Then set an affordable monthly or bi-weekly rate and take as long as you need to pay it off (up to 15 years!). Guaranteed credit approval options available too!